Rates & Insurance
- Individual counseling: $190
- Couples or Families: $175
- Intake sessions: $215
**We offer reduced fee sessions with Masters Level student therapists.
Insight Counseling’s Providers currently participate with a variety of insurance plans. Here is a list of the plans a majority of providers accept:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (BCBS)
- Blue Care Network (BCN)
- Physicians Health Plan (PHP)
- Sparrow Preferred Health Network (SPHN)
- Tricare East
- United Healthcare
- Priority Health
- Flexible Spending/Health Savings Plan
- *Out-of-Network (Pay out-of-pocket; we will help invoice insurance for you to get reimbursed)
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part, even if your insurance is out-of-network. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We would recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Insight Counseling accepts cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged a $75 cancellation fee.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!